We spend or waste
Never returns to us,
It is a river we cannot
Wade into or swim through ever again
For it flows fast away without
Leaving us any trace
But lines on our
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, January 5, 2013
I am grateful:
1. My sleep was undisturbed last night.
2. The GPS helped me get to my destination.
3. The lady at Champ’s Clock Shop told me I can return anytime I like and take more pictures.
4. Jeremy and Christy did not mind my stopping by.
5. Outlook was malfunctioning, but it seems to have begun working properly again.
My Saturday was rather busy, I hope your day was pleasant. I suggest you take time to create before you end your day. Every time you make something you add value to our world. We need your contribution if you are willing to create it.
As a prompt, write about a clock, watch, or time that has had influence on your life. I remember a black crazy cat clock that was in my room from a very young age. Its tail counted the moments of my days. Perhaps you remember a particular timepiece… Write a story, poem, journal entry, or whatever comes to your mind. If you use this prompt, leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back again. In case you would like daily updates, please subscribe to Chronicles. I would appreciate your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment.