Took some time to get all this room presentable again.
Day 2: Shadow Play
Journal Prompts and My Responses
List the big and small surprises that have happened to you. Were any life changing?
Finding out I had Schizophrenia. It changed everything about my life.
Discovering I was pregnant with Alex changed my life. It gave me responsibility for another person. All his life depended on my taking care of him.
Becoming pregnant with Katherine Rose and Melissa Faith and finding out they had Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome was devastating. Losing Melissa and having to make a decision to terminate Katherine tore me apart.
Coming back to live with mother in 2000 was a shock. It has worked out to the best because Mom needs my help now.
Getting a new computer this August was a surprise that has renewed my interest in writing and research.
What do you like to do when you are alone? Does being alone make you feel like something is right or wrong? Why?
I like to write, read, paint, draw, take photographs, do crafts, use the computer, listen to music, and do pleasant things to surprise people – like clean up the house when no one is there to know about it.
Time alone is something I cherish… but actually have little time to enjoy.
Being alone gives me a chance to tune in to myself. It allows me to find my peace and reach deep inside for the hidden knowledge that is already and always there.
Moodlings… On The Simple Abundance Companion
Five things for which I am grateful today:
- An abundance of nice pens
- Many beautiful blank books
- My computer
- My ability to read
- I bought the books that began me doing this journaling
Thinking back to the best moments of my life when I offered thanks without prompting these memories come to mind:
- The day I gave birth to Alex
- The moment when I bought my first computer
- The moment I met Jeff
- The day Jeff and I got married
- The day Mom bought Penny
- The day Alex became student of the year
- The day I won a plaque for being Volunteer of the Year at South Douglas
- The day Jeff and I got back together after our divorce
- The moment I found out I was having twins
- When Braswell became my counselor
- The day Michael called me Mom
- When Brenda became my counselor
- When Alex accidentally stabbed himself and then was fine
- The day I bought this computer
My natural talents are:
- Verbal facility
- Writing ability
- High creativity
- Artistic talent
- Teaching others
- Musical ability
- Helping others
- Generous with my love
- Offering encouragement
- Natural intelligence
My fondest wishes for myself and the gifts I have that can help make my wishes come true:
- To become a best selling writer – verbal facility, writing ability, creativity, natural intelligence, and organization
- To sell some of my artwork – Artistic talent, creativity, drawing, painting, and photography
- To find a mate who will stay with me the rest of my life – Mmm… generous with love
- To become a publisher – verbal facility, writing ability, creativity, natural intelligence, organization, artistic talent
- To never stop learning – applying my teaching skills to myself.