Day 7: Listen to Your Heart
Journal Prompts and My Responses
How does your intuition speak to you? List some hunches you’ve actually followed. What happened?
- I stopped calling Sam incessantly because I felt I was working too hard at the relationship. I thought he might want out, so I made it possible. He completely stopped calling and we broke up for lack of interest.
- I was looking at various writing sites on the internet. I hoped to spark my creativity. I found NaNoWriMo and joined to write a novel in November.
- I asked Mom not to wash large pillows in the washing machine. She did it anyway and the pillows became stuck in the machine. We had a devil of a time getting them out.
- I let Jeff alone for a long time because I felt that he might be likely to contact me if I let him be. He sent me email wondering about me.
- I had a feeling that I should call Reba. When I did, she had news to impart and needed someone with whom to talk.
- I kept thinking that I had to get to Borders during Educator’s weekend. I went and procured 13 free CDs and 3 free books.
List the times you chose not to trust your instincts. Why didn’t you? What happened?
- When I decided to send the letter to Misty, I had the thought that I really should not do it. I was so angry with her that I decided to send it anyway. Consequently, I lost Jeff and all my stuff.
- I had the feeling that I should not talk to Melvin. I did and he became very angry and will not speak to me anymore.
- I kept trying to get Alex to go to bed at a reasonable hour during the school week. I did not force him. James called and threatened to destroy our computers if we did not go to bed at 10:00 weeknights.
Moodlings… On The Simple Abundance Companion
- Things I love about my favorite books:
- Katie Scarlett is strong, bold, undaunted by circumstance, beautiful, and believes in Love
- Writing Down the Bones is full of great inspiration for the writing life
- Dean Koontz’s stories are a little scary but the main characters are always strong and interesting
- Certain ones are very informative imparting knowledge and teaching me about life
- They allow me to leave my life behind and inhabit another world
- Threads from above that I incorporate into my life:
- I try to be strong, daring, long suffering, and I believe in Love
- I try to stay inspired
- I try not bore anyone
- I am always on the lookout for something I can learn
- I sometimes escape into a good book
- Five things for which I am grateful today:
- Having a bathroom to clean up
- I have discovered some of the best blogs on the internet
- The calendar in Microsoft Outlook
- I found out private endeavors can be very enlightening
- I have plenty of nice clothes to wear
For some reason I felt like I should post this right now. Maybe something is going on today. Someone might be in a similar situation right now and need insight or something. Just a sudden feeling I had. Once in a while this happens for me.