Day 10: Savor the Sweetness
Journal Prompts and My Responses
List the smells you love and dislike from the past and the memories they elicit.
- Water Babies suntan lotion reminds me of my honeymoon with Jeff. That was a magical time.
- Rapture perfume reminds me of times I dressed up and it makes me feel sexy.
- Fresh cut grass reminds me of childhood summers.
- Ocean breezes remind me of vacations at the beach.
- Lightered wood burning reminds me of sitting around a campfire.
- Blueberry scented candles remind me of times when I had my own home.
- I love the smell of new books it makes me think of times I have sat entranced by some story for hours.
- I hate the smell of manure because when I was a child there was a neighbor who fertilized his garden with the odorous stuff right during the heat of summer and the whole neighborhood stank.
List all the foods you love to eat.
- Filet Mignon (medium-rare)
- Poppa John’s the Works pizza
- T-bone steak (medium-rare)
- Cadbury chocolate
- Loaded baked Potato
- Fresh salad with extra tomatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Steamed Cabbage
- Shrimp cocktail
- Hot dogs
- Turnip greens
- Broccoli with cheese
- Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Chocolate cake with chocolate icing
- Crab legs
- Fried Shrimp
- French fries
- Scrambled eggs
- Rare bacon
- Chicken and dumplings
- Bell peppers
- Broccoli and cheese rice
- Seedless grapes
- Granny Smith Apples
- Prime Rib (medium-rare)
- Vegetable soup
- Campbell’s Tomato soup with melted cheddar cheese in it
- Star Crunch
- Chocolate mints
Moodlings… On The Simple Abundance Companion
- Five things for which I am grateful today:
- More poetry to put on my blog
- The glass dolphin on my desk
- That Mom did not hurt her hand to bad when she cut it today
- That I get so many positive comments on my old poems
- That I was able to print a picture of Penny for Mom
I am just waking up because I went to bed around 5:00AM and woke up when someone called at 12:30PM. Please bear with me as I get a few of the posts up and going.
I want to thank everyone who commented on recent entries. I should have a few more poems up soon. I just went through the box for what I thought was the best of what is there.
Take care and hugs to all.