I hope each of you have had a Happy Thanksgiving.
I ate lunch with my brother, James, his girlfriend, Alicia, and my Mom. We had a delicious meal.
I am thankful:
- That Alex is happy being a United States Marine.
- That Mom’s health is doing well even though she has several serious conditions.
- That my health is good even though I have several serious conditions.
- That James is surviving even though he is quite ill.
- That I have my puppy dog, Hope who loves me unconditionally.
- That I have a place to live.
- That I have food to eat.
- That I have clothes to wear.
- That I have a computer from which I can reach out to the world.
- That I live in the United States of America, the greatest country in the world.
I thank God for all the other blessings I enjoy. I am very fortunate.