I am thankful:
1. I have a chiropractor who helps me feel better.
2. Alex got a new laptop.
3. I was able to check out some awesome books yesterday, which I am looking forward to reading.
4. My doctor quickly sent through the pre-authorization with my prescription drug coverage so that I was able to get my medication refilled.
5. I fixed the hinge on the coat closet door that had been broken for about fifteen years.
6. I enlarged some photographs of my brother James for my Mom.
7. Penny seems to be doing a little better. She has been a very sick puppy dog.
8. I bought some new flannel sheets for my bed that were on clearance at Sam’s.
9. Mom said I could have some of the cheesecake she bought for Alex. It is delicious.
10. I am slowly, but steadily, paying back the money I owe Mom.