I am thankful:
- Mom and I had a better week and did not squabble this week.
- I picked up some good non-fiction books at the library Wednesday.
- Mom’s sister and her husband visited Thursday.
- My orthopedist gave me a prescription for Prednisone and an order for physical therapy.
- Hope and I walked 2 miles on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Mom’s cold or whatever it was is getting better with over the counter medicines.
- Laura took Alex’s Glock to him.
- I have a place to live.
- Reba is recovering from her back surgery well.
- My social security will be deposited on the 3rd of March so I am no longer broke.