I am thankful:
- I finally caught up on my email again. I had let it get woefully behind.
- I started physical therapy and it seems to be helping my legs a good bit. My lower back is still painful, but every little bit of improvement is good.
- I had my MRI Tuesday and will get the results this coming Tuesday.
- Mom is planning on going on vacation to Florida so I will have a few days to myself in April.
- I went to the mall alone on Sunday and found some good deals. I enjoyed the time out by myself.
- I bought several books at bargain prices and am looking forward to reading them when I do not have library books that will entertain me.
- My best friend, Reba, is recovering from her back surgery well.
- The temperatures are getting warmer. I am not looking forward to the heat of Summer, but Spring will be nice.
- My puppy dog, Hope, is good company for me. She is such a wonderful blessing.
- Good music that lifts my heart and makes me smile.