I am thankful:
1. My appointments went well Monday. Even though I could not get a refill of Adiphex, I am okay with it.
2. On Tuesday, the orthopedist said my MRI was normal, so I will not have to have surgery, but the pain is still there so I have an appointment with a neurologist next Wednesday.
3. Hope and I walked two miles on Sunday and Tuesday, and we walked four miles today.
4. The recent thunderstorms have not left us without power.
5. Hope was good when I took her to town in the car with me yesterday.
6. My yearly exam went well on Tuesday.
7. I saw Mark while waiting for my appointment Tuesday and he called me that evening.
8. Karen and I talked for a while on Saturday night. We caught up on what has been going on in our lives for years.
9. Moon Pies make a good breakfast (not the healthiest, but tasty).
10. The weather is getting a bit warmer.