I am thankful:
1. Mom made a pound cake yesterday and it is delicious.
2. When Hope bit me on the cheek she did not hurt me too badly. I was playing with her and she warned me by growling that she was not happy with me. I should have listened. The bite was not her fault, but mine.
3. My Social Security will be in the bank tomorrow, so I will no longer be broke for a bit.
4. Tim, Mom’s deacon, and his Sunday school class put in a ramp to our back porch that allows Mom to go in and out easier. They did it at no charge, donating time, labor, and materials.
5. The weather is nice.
6. Alex had a good time when Laura visited him last week during her Spring break.
7. I am able to learn a multitude of things by reading good books.
8. Mom is packed and ready to go on vacation next week.
9. I have my iPod so that I can listen to wonderful music.
10. I have a large assortment of books to choose from for reading while Mom is on vacation.