I am thankful:
1. Mom is so generous toward me. She does nice things when she really does not have to at all.
2. My contacts give me good vision so I can do all the things I love to do.
3. Alex is coming home in May and will spend his birthday with us for the first time since he went in the Marines in 2006.
4. I read the book Spirited by Rebecca Rosen and feel more in touch with my higher self afterward.
5. I am getting to share my prompts with the Journal Writing group.
6. I read wonderful books that enlighten my life.
7. I have my laptop which has gotten me involved with computers more since I received it in August.
8. Laura was safe when she stayed overnight in the Atlanta airport last Thursday night.
9. I think Alex has found a wonderful girl and that is a blessing.
10. I am cradled in the love of the Lord, my Savior. His love never ends.