I am thankful:
1. Mom’s cataracts have not recurred. She just needed new glasses.
2. Mom bought me new Uniden phones as a Mother’s Day and Birthday gift.
3. Leigh, Jesse, and two of their kids did the yard work Friday and Saturday of last week.
4. I paid half my car insurance and will pay the other half in June or July.
5. I finally have Outlook working properly again.
6. I got some new pajamas for Summer.
7. I got some Pilot G2 gel pens from Sam’s Club.
8. I donated $5 to Organizing For America to help with the 2010 campaigns. It was the first time I donated to a political cause.
9. I bought some éclairs from Sam’s Club and they are delicious.
10. Coke products were on sale for $5 for a case at Wal-Mart so I stocked up on Caffeine Free Diet Coke and Diet Coke.