I am thankful:
1. Jeremy fixed my toilet Saturday so I do not have to go back to Mom’s for another week.
2. Leigh came, cut the yard, and brought the executive chair out to sit here at my laptop. I could not lift it up like she did to move it here.
3. The chiropractor was able to help me Wednesday when I was hurting so bad.
4. Mom bought me a nice new belt.
5. I found some very good books at the library Friday.
6. Hope and I walked several times this past week.
7. I am about to finish the book, Christianity, and I have really learned a lot from it.
8. Alex and I talked on Sunday and I was able to wish him a Happy 22nd Birthday.
9. I am in a better mood than I was Tuesday when Alex upset me so badly.
10. I was brave enough to let Alex know he had upset me so badly that I was in physical pain. I cannot allow him to continue treating me that way.