I am thankful:
- Alex had a week leave and enjoyed himself while he stayed here.
- Jana and I spent a day at her house together and had a great time.
- Mom has mostly recovered from her fall.
- I found a great planner at Wal-Mart to keep my daily notes in.
- I got a Microsoft Wireless Mouse for my laptop and I am very happy with the way it lets me navigate pages more easily.
- I got a hard drive on which to back up my computer.
- I went to the tent sale at Borders and bought $839 worth of books for only $39.
- I was able to bathe all three of our puppy dogs yesterday.
- Hope and Ko-Ko had good annual exams at our veterinarian.
- I have been reading many good books and am well on my way of meeting my goal of reading 120 books this year.