I am thankful:
- Mom will be eighty-one years old tomorrow and is still here with me.
- I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
- I have read ninety-eight books so far this year and have learned a great deal through reading.
- I was able to get some very nice leather Nikes for clearance prices.
- I have been able to walk a little more since it is a bit cooler in the mornings.
- I found some wonderful clothes on deep discount.
- Some of the clothes I had in storage are now my size.
- I cooked supper yesterday and it turned out well.
- Alex was able to re-enlist in the Marine Corps for another five years.
- Life is good and I am happy most of the time.