I am thankful:
1. I was able to write many Christmas cards by hand this year.
2. Borders sent me a 50% off one item and a 33% off one item coupon so I bought two books I had been wanting.
3. My niece, Leigh, found an appropriate all-in-one for us to send to Alex so that he can copy, scan, fax, and print and hopefully get back in college classes.
4. Laura visited Friday night and we had a good time.
5. The sugar cookies I picked up at Sam’s Club were delicious.
6. We were not stranded when the truck battery went dead because I had my BlackBerry and was able to call my nephew, Jeremy, for assistance.
7. I have friends all over the world because I have access to my laptop with internet access.
8. Mom is feeling fairly well.
9. I am very fortunate and blessed.
10. Hope is a very loving puppy dog.
Hope relaxing in my chair. She always turns herself into positions that look uncomfortable, but she seems happy.