I am thankful:
1. Mom and I did not go out during the craziness of Black Friday.
2. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here at home.
3. I took all the library books back to the library and am going to read some of my own books for a while.
4. Alex is going to continue paying my Boost bill so I can keep my BlackBerry.
5. Carrie Leigh and Jesse will visit this weekend.
6. Laura and I are getting along well.
7. Mom’s thyroid levels are back to normal.
8. I am learning to use Windows 7 and the new Internet Explorer.
9. My Mom is so good to me.
10. I am feeling somewhat better. My stomach still is not normal, but it is not churning quite so bad.
11. I was able to give Edith Leigh a few of my clothes that she liked.
12. I used Shop Your Way Rewards to buy Carrie Leigh a jacket.
13. I found some good online deals during Black Friday week and on Cyber Monday.
14. Even though I am not going to meet my reading goal this year, I have read many books.
15. My puppy dog, Hope is a constant joy to me.
16. Mom is going out with June today, so I will have the house to myself.
17. My nephew, Jeremy, no longer has responsibility for his nieces.
18. Mom and I went to the courthouse and placed our votes early.
19. I have some cute Christmas outfits for Hope.
20. I was able to make this list.