Firstly, it is Thursday, thankful list day.
I am thankful:
1. I have some awesome books to inspire me.
2. Mom brought me lunch from Applebee’s today and it was very good.
3. I am excited about working creatively this year.
4. I have not had to go to town this week.
5. Jeremy, my nephew, has a treadmill that Mom and I can try out here to see if we really want one.
6. I still have an Amazon gift card from Christmas to use for books.
7. I was able to set my old laptop up for Mom’s use and she is spending time playing games.
8. My new coat is very warm and comfortable.
9. Reba may be able to buy a house.
10. I was able to get our watch warranties extended to five years as advertised.
My journal entry:
The photographs I took while walking a mile with Hope this evening:
I thought some of these shots turned out extremely well. I am so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.
Be creative and enjoy your wonderful life.