My journal entry for the day:
My thankful list, which I forgot Thursday.
I am thankful:
1. We have had a few cold days and some rain.
2. I am still enjoying doing my creative project.
3. I was able to get Mom’s neurologist to prescribe something for tardive dyskinesia.
4. I still have a little money left for the month.
5. We live in a country where studying the Bible is allowed.
6. We have ample food to eat.
7. I have friends who like following my creative project.
8. Hope loves to walk with me and gives me a reason to get outside.
9. I have a nice digital camera, though it is a bit old.
10. I will be able to sleep late tomorrow.
Some pictures from our walk:
Tree and bushes at the end of our driveway.
Berries on Hawthorn bush.
Puddle with reflections.
Cedar and pines…
I hope you have a good night and a restful pleasurable Sunday.