A poem, a song, and a bit of explanation:
Hope, resting in a odd position.
Radio Flyer and shelf sitting bear.
Radio Flyer and a teddy bear.
Wheelbarrow and sock frog.
Dandelions, just about to bloom.
Wheelbarrow and gnome I painted a few years ago.
Yellow bell bush.
I am grateful:
1. I was inspired enough to write a poem and a song.
2. The huge boom I heard this morning was not Mom falling.
3. My pictures turned out well.
4. My drive to town and back went safely.
5. We had Papa John’s pizza for supper and it was delicious.
My day was delightful. I hope yours was too. May you find something to inspire you to create.