Journal entry and haiku:
Hope looking adorable.
Crepe Myrtle, Yucca, and Camellia.
I am grateful:
1. The negotiations with AT&T will lower my bill for a few months.
2. The other problems I had today were resolved without too much trouble.
3. Mom cooked cheese toast for supper so I did not have to cook.
4. It was cold today and I was able to wear a coat.
5. Our home is warm and comfortable.
I am still enjoying this project although it is not always easy to come up with content. I am hoping we can go for a long ride and find some good subjects to photograph. We rarely go out unless we have some errand in town so it will be a nice change of pace. I think doing this is widening my horizons and making me pay much closer attention to my environment.
I hope that you are finding some inspiration to begin doing something creative of your own. It is very rewarding. Have a great evening and enjoyable Sunday.