Haiku and journal entry:
A few photographs:
Stephanie Danita, bear, and Joyce Hope.
Ko-Ko in her jacket.
Hope in her jacket.
Blown glass of my name that Mom bought me a while back.
Squirrel and leaves.
Another shot of squirrel near tree.
I am grateful:
1. I got up early this morning and watched Joel Osteen preach.
2. Leigh suggested I try standing in the shower with water running over my neck, shoulder, and back to ease my pain.
3. It was cold today as it should be in Winter.
4. I talked to my best friend, Reba, today.
5. Alex called briefly this morning.
It has been a good day, despite my pain. I enjoyed writing the haiku and expounding on my thoughts about a creativity workshop. I hope your Sunday has been wonderful and that you are rested to start the week. May you find something creative to engage your talents.