I felt uninspired, but Mom told me to write about Valentine’s Day, so I wrote the following poem:
I made this card for Mom:
The inside is not full size…
Canadian Goose coming after me.
Two Canadian Geese.
Canadian Goose close up.
I was being closely watched.
Plane at Hunter Park.
Fountain on pond.
Mom in glasses.
Mom without glasses.
I am grateful:
1. We stopped at K-Mart and found some pajamas on sale.
2. We ate barbecue at Hudson’s Hickory House as our Valentine’s meal.
3. The geese came close to me when I took their pictures.
4. Mom liked the card I made her.
5. I was able to drive without too much pain.
I hope each of you had a Happy Valentine’s Day. May you be inspired to do something creative.