Journal entry and some haiku:
Sky colored at evening…
Colored sky behind trees…
Sundown illuminating trees…
Radio Flyer as darkness creeps down…
I am grateful:
1. My chiropractor thinks I can start coming less often next week.
2. Two children who were stolen today were found safe.
3. Mom enjoyed the supper I cooked.
4. We do not have to abide by all the regulations enumerated in the Old Testament because of Christ’s atonement for us.
5. I am not a push over anymore.
I hope you had a rewarding day and that you produced something creative to enrich the world.