A very heartfelt journal entry:
I caught a bit of beautiful sky…
Nature dressing in hot pink…
Mom said, “Back up the truck.” I said, “Why?” She said, “I’ll know when I see it.” I backed up and saw the body of the deer. I said, “That’s a deer, I think.” I got out of the truck and got the camera. I shot these photographs.
Thank God Mom keeps an eye out for photos for me to shoot.
I found this lizard as Hope and I were going for our walk.
One of the last Camellias…
The beauty of yellow and white…
I am grateful:
1. I did not have to buy colas today as I would usually do at mid month.
2. Sam’s Club had lemons and limes, so I can flavor my water with little expense.
3. Mom went into Sam’s Club with me.
4. I got twelve bottles of sparkling flavored water.
5. The chiropractor said I could come back in two weeks because I am doing better.
I hope your day was full of pleasant surprises that invited you to do something creative.