April PAD Challenge, poem two:
It is ever present
Only a heartbeat
Away from everyone,
But only visits once.
It comes stealthily,
For all it touches.
It takes the good,
The evil, without judging
Anyone’s virtue or merit
It has no feeling anyway.
It is the great leveler
Making all lives equal
With its faithful stroke,
Death, life’s final visitor.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 2, 2012
April Platform Challenge-Day 1
Name: Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Position: Mother’s Caregiver, Mother, Pet Mother, Writer, Poet, Blogger, Photographer
Skills: Organizing household, caring for people and animals, writing, editing, handwriting, photography, drawing, painting, graphic design, creative thinking, encouraging people
Social Media Platforms: WordPress, Blogger, Multiply, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn
Accomplishments: Store manager, won several awards for service, edited and published Original Creations Magazine, raised a United States Marine, photographed nephew’s wedding
Interests: Faith, family, dogs, helping others, all types of writing, reading, calligraphy, art of all types, photography, graphic design, computer technology
One sentence that defines me: I am a Christian, a mother, a dedicated daughter, and enjoy working creatively.
April Platform Challenge-Day 2
1. Finish April PAD Challenge
2. Finish April Platform Challenge
3. Write every day
4. Take photographs daily
5. Get new contacts
6. Keep all appointments
7. Read Bible daily
1. Finish 365 Creativity Project
2. Collect poetry for a chapbook or book
3. Enter some photographs in a show
4. Finish Read The Bible For Life this year
5. Read 36 books this year
6. Write a book, memoir or novel
7. Lose some weight
Yellow flowering weeds…
So many little flowers…
Last of Wisteria…
Dandelion seed pods in front yard…
I am grateful:
1. Mom was able to go out with her best friend, June.
2. Mom brought me some lunch.
3. It was not hard to write a poem today.
4. I enjoyed watching WrestleMania XXVIII with Mom last night.
5. I stayed home all day.
I hope your day has been enjoyable and that you found something creative to do.