It is unknown to
My heart what may be achieved.
I am filled with fear
That my activities might
Produce nothing valuable.
My creative work
Must be handled with great care
To bring awareness
To those it is meant to reach
I always worry
Over every word and image
Hoping they are just right,
Enlightening other minds.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 4, 2012
I am grateful:
1. My contacts allow me to see.
2. I have plenty of books to read.
3. I cooked a supper Mom enjoyed very much.
4. My new Kindle covers came yesterday and are gorgeous.
5. I have read fifteen books this year so I am on track to meet my goal of thirty-six.
Happy Friday to each of you. I hope you enjoyed your day. Make it your goal to do something creative before this weekend is over.
Please leave me a comment, if you are so inclined.