I did not mean to
Question your sufficiency
By asking you to
Listen to me carefully;
I just wanted to be clear.
For making you feel unfit
To do as desired,
It was not my intention;
I truly meant you no harm.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I am grateful:
1. My glasses are working better.
2. My BlackBerry helps keep me organized.
3. It did not rain while I was carrying in our purchases.
4. My DSL has been holding connection well lately.
5. My friends and family accept me although I have many faults.
I hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday. Remember you will never have a chance to use these moments again, so do something creative with your time.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you enjoyed and how I can improve.