Today I found my poetry prompt at http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/. If you are in need of a bit of inspiration, perhaps you might find it there.
Perhaps there is a window
That opens on the secret
Of my very soul’s marrow,
Bypassing the grief that holds
Me by hand in the stillness
Where flower the crocuses
That bloom in rainbow colors
With truly massive clatter
Making my hips scream mutely
As a person caught dreaming,
Or mayhap the window is
Closed capturing my whole heart.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, May 21, 2012
Penny, Hope, and Ko-Ko hoping for a bit of a treat…
I am grateful:
1. I asked for help with inspiration in MNINB Platform Challenge group on Facebook.
2. I was able to get some extra sleep.
3. I had leftovers from yesterday’s feast for supper.
4. I am adding more followers to my blog.
5. I have an income though it is small.
I hope your Monday was not too much a hassle. If your day has been difficult take some time to do something creative to ease your frustration. Even if you only write about what passed during your day it will help you wind down.
Let me know what you think of today’s entry by leaving a comment.