I used the prompt from Three Word Wednesday to help inspire the following poem. I hope you will visit that site.
Debt Of Love
It is not duty
Making me do what I do;
The element of
Exist, but love spurs me on.
No open banter
Can dissuade me from doing
What is really right;
I am fully encouraged
To continue on my path.
I give part of my
Life over to accomplish
What must still be done;
I made a promise to do
All I can and surely will.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I am grateful:
1. I woke up fairly early and felt well rested.
2. The package was suitably done for mailing and I had cash to pay for it.
3. My contact reset itself without too much trouble when it was hurting me.
4. I found a beautiful portfolio on sale.
5. Sam’s Club had No Easy Day by Mark Owen and I was able to buy it.
I hope you had a pleasant Thursday. I know you may not be very inspired, but I urge you to use your creativity to make something lasting. It need not be a big thing, even a few lines are worthwhile.
As a prompt, write about something you do simply out of love or create an image celebrating it. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. If you enjoyed what you found here you might want to follow Chronicles.