BabyLand General Hospital
Bigger toddler babies
Blue-eyes, brown-eyes, green-eyes, boys, girls
Plastic babies and soft sculptured babies
Brown, orange, yellow, black, and gold hair
Any type you imagine
They are all there
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Mountain in Gainesville with Ford dealership in foreground…
BabyLand General Hospital, Cleveland, Georgia…
A crib full of Cabbage Patch Kids…
I am grateful:
1. I woke up quickly when my alarm went off at 5:00am.
2. I packed up the truck fairly easily.
3. June was a few minutes early.
4. We found our way despite the directions being confused.
5. On the way home when the truck acted up, I stopped, checked the fluids, and added coolant. The Explorer then ran fine all the way back home.
I hope you had a wonderful Saturday. Our day was very enjoyable. I urge you to do something creative now. Even if you write about your day you can make it entertaining.
As a prompt, write about a trip you have taken. This could be nearby or somewhere across the world. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
I hope you found something you liked here on my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave me a comment. If you would like subscribe to Chronicles so you get continuing updates.