The following poem was prompted by The Sunday Whirl. The words in italics were provided there. If you need a challenge visit that site.
A single thread winds
Between men and women bound
By the Lord’s power
Within tender loving bonds
Which can never be damaged.
Every single one
Is greater than realized
Better than we wish
More awesome than we may think
Held in Christ’s perfect esteem.
Each child of God makes
Their way through life guided by
The Holy Spirit,
Totally surrounded by
Jesus’ unending care.
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, October 28, 2012
I am grateful:
1. My alarm went off this morning.
2. I made it to the Cultural Arts Center a few minutes early.
3. Janet, Mandy, and I had a safe trip downtown.
4. I had the opportunity to enter the Georgia Aquarium before the public was admitted.
5. We were able to go behind the scenes at the aquarium.
I had an exceptional Sunday and I hope you had a delightful day as well. I urge you to spend some time creating before you retire. You have all you need to do something awesome.
As a prompt, write about your personal beliefs. You can approach this from so many angles, just pick one and explore it in writing. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. Follow Chronicles if you would like daily updates.