A poet who
Tries to expound upon
The beauty and goodness of life,
An artist who attempts to capture all
The intricacies of the Lord’s
Design in photographs
Of nature which
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, October 29, 2012
I am grateful:
1. I caught up on some sleep today.
2. Hope’s voice is almost back to normal.
3. Doctor Gallagher called and gave me some advice on caring for Hope.
4. We have a Sam’s Club membership.
5. We had Papa John’s pizza for supper.
I had a wonderful Monday. I hope your day was also pleasant. Before you leave this day behind take time to exercise your creativity. Do whatever you can to make something of lasting significance.
As a prompt, write about a technology that is new to you. Maybe you could write something like a science fiction story or poem. Whatever lights your imagination, just write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. You might want to follow Chronicles if you are interested in daily updates.