Rocks our very
Souls moving us beyond
The limits we usually set
On our solitary lives joining us
Together with one another
Helping us become more
Than our own selves
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I am grateful:
1. I slept in today, and got some extra rest.
2. I cooked the caramel for the pies.
3. My shower was refreshing, especially since I ran out of hot water.
4. I have lots of music to enjoy on my iPods.
5. Mom is feeling pretty well.
I had a late start to my day, but I hope your Wednesday has been a good one. Take a few minutes of your time to do something creative. If I can do it, I am sure you can. You just have to dedicate your will to doing it.
As a prompt, write about music. I know most every life is impacted by music, whether it be songs of faith or Rock-N-Roll. Write about it. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. You can subscribe to Chronicles if you like.