When There Is Crisis
Fall apart and
Madness appears to rule
Our world, there is a safe haven,
A place, a person to whom we can turn
His name is Jesus and He stands
Ready to take us in arms
Give us hope of
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, December 15, 2012
I am grateful:
1. I talked to my friend Dana last night, and greatly enjoyed our conversation.
2. I was able to go back to sleep after being awakened by a phone call this morning.
3. We had some extra extension cords.
4. Jeremy came, cleaned our gutters, and check out the truck.
5. I found out there is a small raise in my Social Security for 2013.
I have had a nice Saturday. I hope you were able to relax and enjoy your day. Before your day is over, take time to work creatively. It will spice up your day and give it more meaning.
As a prompt, write about what Christmas, or the holiday you celebrate during this season, means to you. You might write an expressive poem, a whimsical story, or a simple journal entry. Just apply your imagination and write.
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. To receive daily updates you can subscribe to Chronicles.