You have all my
Welfare as Your concern
For You assure me of Your care
In the pages of Your glorious Word
Given down through countless ages
Of my spirit,
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, January 11, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I was able to get up early today even though I was up at 5:00am.
2. Outlook has worked sporadically today, enough to let me do what I needed to do.
3. I completed my tasks for the Sweetwater Camera Club webpage without any problem.
4. I talked to my mentor, Richard, a few minutes.
5. I got to see a video clip of Triple H this evening.
My Friday has been rewarding. I hope you accomplished all you wished today. Take time to imagine and create something that will enrich our world. You, no doubt, have the ability if you will only exercise it. The entire world awaits your work. You never know how much influence you can have until you make an effort.
As a prompt, write about something you anticipate doing this weekend. Work it into a poem, story, journal entry, or a simple note to refer to later. I am excited about my Nikon School class tomorrow and I expect you have something that brightens your days as well. Perhaps should you have nothing you are looking forward to, you should change your plans to make your weekend wonderful. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you found enjoyment here. I make an effort to bring some positivity to each day of my Creativity Project. You might like to follow Chronicles to receive future updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.