Someone takes on
Something that is beyond
Anything they have imagined
Possible for them to accomplish in
Ordinary times and succeeds
In performing better
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I caught up on some sleep today.
2. I called Adobe, and they fixed my technical problems without charge.
3. I did not have to go out.
4. The broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower steamed well and Mom was able to eat them.
5. Laura called and is going to bring the Ranger for me to use to carry the cans for recycling.
My Wednesday was very enjoyable. I hope yours was as well. Now, before you retire for the evening, I suggest you engage your imagination and produce something creative. Do not make any excuses, just get busy and make a wonderful contribution to our world. Your creativity enhances your life and those of others.
As a prompt, write about your observations regarding your pets. Maybe your cat does something unbelievable, or your dog should be commended. Tell us all about it in a poem, story, journal entry, or note to elaborate upon later. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I attempt to create something that will entertain. You may have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, so please leave a comment. If you like, please follow Chronicles.