Mom enjoys watching it
I never thought I would become
A fan, but last night I realized that
I have been captured by the sport
I was just as involved
As Mom in the
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, January 28, 2013
I am grateful:
1. We decided to watch the Royal Rumble last night.
2. I was able to talk to my friend Dana about the matches.
3. I now have all the pictures so I can finish the Sweetwater Camera Club page for the CHN&V.
4. I downloaded some applications for my Droid.
5. Mom ate well at supper even though she was not feeling well today.
I hope your Monday went well. I accomplished quite a lot. I have taken time to work creatively and so should you. You have so much to share with the world.
As a prompt, write about guns. I know this is a hot topic right now, and am sure you have an opinion about these weapons. Write a poem, story, journal entry, or note to refer to later. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
I appreciate you visiting my blog. I hope you will come again. You might want to subscribe to Chronicles for daily updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment.