Of days gone by
Hang like the overcast
Sky above fields of equipment
Spread out wide for anyone’s perusal
It is a photographer’s dream
If only the light would
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, February 2, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I got a very early start on my day.
2. I threw away and shredded the excess papers on the table.
3. I vacuumed the carpets.
4. I gathered and took out the trash.
5. I am a member of Sweetwater Camera Club.
6. I went on a field trip with SCC today.
7. I managed to take some good photographs.
8. I was invited to do a guest post on one of my WordSmith Studio friend’s blog.
9. I completed my journal entry this morning.
10. I did not have to cook supper.
I have accomplished more on this Saturday than I have in many days. I hope your day was also productive. Now I urge you to pick up your pen, or utilize your keyboard, or use your camera to do something creative. I have faith that you can do this because I have done it every day for over a year. I am not particularly gifted or overly talented, I just make the effort and so can you. You have worlds within you to share with the inhabitants of Earth.
As a prompt, detail your resistance to working creatively. I run into this almost daily, and am quite sure it is a common occurrence. Write a poem, story, journal entry, or simply a note that tells about your experience and perhaps how you overcome. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
I want to sincerely thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you found here. Please leave a comment with any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you would like to share. If you would like to receive future updates you might want to subscribe to Chronicles.