A bit late to
Be learning the secrets
Of my Mom’s country cooking, but
I am beginning to appreciate
The fact there may be little more
Time to acquire the skills
With her help so
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, February 4, 2013
I am grateful:
1. No phone calls woke me this morning.
2. I found an appropriate photographer’s vest on Amazon.
3. Mom offered to get the vest and battery for my Valentine’s Day gift.
4. I was able to reschedule my appointment.
5. Mom and I worked together to prepare supper.
I enjoyed my Monday. I hope your day was also pleasant. Now I encourage you to employ your imagination and create something wonderful. Maybe you can inspire someone else with your work.
As a prompt, write about an apprenticeship you have participated in. Maybe you acquired your knowledge years ago, but you remember your teacher well. Maybe you are the teacher. Write about your experiences. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed the time you have spent here. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. If you would like to receive updates from Chronicles, enter your email address above.