Every moment, every
Day, even if you are not quite
Aware of its presence, it does exist,
You do not have to be involved
With a lover to have
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, February 14, 2013
I am grateful:
1. The first thing my Mom said to me this morning was, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
2. I am not depressed by not being in a love relationship at this time.
3. My package arrived in the mail today.
4. The photographer’s vest is nearly the perfect fit although I was unsure what size to order.
5. I will not have to worry that my camera battery might go dead anymore, because I now have an extra one.
I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day and I hope you did too. Before you go to bed, engage your imagination in doing something creative. Surely you have some thoughts to share with the world.
As a prompt, in honor of Valentine’s Day, write about love. You could write a poem, story, or journal entry about romantic love, love of family, God’s love, or whatever focus pleases you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something enjoyable here. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave me a comment. Maybe you would like to subscribe to Chronicles for updates by email.