Be an original.
Stand out from the rest of the crowd,
Because God made you to be exactly
Who you are both inside and out,
You are created in
His own image…
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, February 23, 2013
I am grateful:
1. Although I ignored my alarm awhile, Mom called me and I got up before she left this morning.
2. I wrote up the list of contest winners for the webpage, and separately typed them up for email.
3. I posted the description of the new contest on the webpage and placed it in its proper menu without making a mess.
4. Mom brought me an excellent lunch and chocolate éclairs.
5. I did some editorial work that I hope proves acceptable.
Mine was a working Saturday, but I hope you had time to relax. If you have not already created something to share with the world, I encourage you to do it now. There is no time like the present to exercise your imagination. You can brighten and/or enlighten someone’s life with your creativity.
As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry of encouragement to yourself and others. Preferably write it in the second person, but if you rather use the first person that is fine as well. Just write and come back to edit later. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you found your sojourn here enjoyable. Please come back frequently, and if you would like updates by email, subscribe to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.