Without Any Doubt
You and I do
Not agree, maybe we
Stand for very different things,
But there is no reason we should ever
Be enemies, we can still live
All without hate…
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, February 25, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I caught up on some sleep today.
2. Adobe is going to showcase some of my work in their Facebook feed.
3. I finally got in touch with Leigh this evening, and she came to visit a few minutes.
4. Triple H appeared on RAW… my favorite…
5. Penny goes for her yearly check up tomorrow, she is 15 years old and still sweet as ever.
Another Monday is almost over. I hope you had a great day. Exercise your imagination now and create something to share with the world. You have gifts enough and talent enough that you can make a difference. Just use your abilities.
As a prompt, write about overcoming differences. Create a poem, story, or journal entry and share a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often, but you may also want to subscribe to Chronicles for future updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.