We are all fallible;
He is so completely loving,
We are often consumed by awful hate;
He came, a Lamb, to be slaughtered,
We have choice to believe;
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I did not drown when I was learning to water ski.
2. I regained most of my faculties after a horrible overdose.
3. I did not die when I tried to kill myself.
4. Jesus did not count His life to dear to sacrifice for my salvation.
5. God loves each and every one of us, and wishes none to perish, but all to come to repentance and belief, receiving eternal life.
This has been a thoughtful Wednesday for me. I hope your day brought you success. Use your many talents to do something creative now. I know you have the ability to accomplish wonderful things if you only devote some time to doing so.
As a prompt, write about why you hold the beliefs you do. You may be much better at explaining yourself than I am. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you see fit to come back often, but you may also want to subscribe to Chronicles for future updates. I you have thoughts, suggestion, or criticism to share, please leave me a comment.