Something I much enjoy,
But when the words are taken out
Of the day by someone I dearly love
It makes for a miserable
Time bereft of all joy,
I hope it gets
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, February 28, 2013
I am grateful:
1. Hope is my puppy dog and does not hold grudges against me.
2. God loves me in spite of my faults.
3. I was able to do some shopping today so I will not have to go out tomorrow.
4. Wal-Mart had Cream of Asparagus Soup and I bought three cans.
5. Reba called me this evening and will be in our area during March, so we might see each other.
This has been a miserable Thursday, but I hope your day was full of goodness. Take a few minutes and do something creative. I know you have much to share with the world if you just open up your heart.
As a prompt, include the phrase: Don’t wait to get started in a poem, story, or journal entry. This is another saying from the wrapper of a Hall’s cough drop. It got me writing, I bet it could help you too. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I apologize for being a bit down tonight. When Mom is unhappy with me it makes me sad and out of sorts. I hope maybe you will be encouraged that even on a bad day it is possible to do creative work. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. I hope you will visit again, if you would like to receive email updates, you can subscribe to Chronicles.