Every day dawns
Brand new, open to our
Devoted efforts to achieve
Our creative goals and aspirations;
Nothing is written on our slates
With indelible ink,
Each day we can
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, March 1, 2013
I am grateful:
1. Mom has been pleasant today.
2. We had our meeting with the nutritionist.
3. The things I have been feeding Mom are mostly good.
4. We met at the library and I was able to check out some awesome novels.
5. I managed to write a journal entry and poem tonight despite feeling less than inspired.
This was a very good Friday for me. I hope you enjoyed your day as well. Get yourself in gear and produce something creative. I have confidence in your ability to achieve greatness. The world awaits your work.
As a prompt, write what is good about being yourself. Your poem, story, or journal entry can be linked here in the comments. I know these prompts are not as popular as some on the internet, but I hope by offering them each day that I encourage someone to work creatively.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I would be very grateful if you would leave a comment sharing your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism. I hope you will visit often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles for future update.