They are bored quite
Often, but I have no
Time to tarry in such a state,
There is entirely too much to be done,
My days are so completely filled
That there is not a chance
To linger in
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, March 3, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I do not have a huge bruise on my right side.
2. The shoes Mom gave me were comfortable today.
3. We had no emergency in which we needed my Droid.
4. Mom went to church with me though she had very little sleep.
5. The smoothies I made turned out well.
I had a beautiful Sunday that started a bit calamitously, but then turned out extremely well. I even saw snowflakes. I hope your day was gloriously happy. Now, before you turn your back on this day engage your imagination and create something wondrous. You have the talent to achieve all you dream possible, just believe in your ability.
As a prompt, write about your reaction to boredom. Place your observations in a poem, story, or journal entry. When you finish, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments are always welcome, so share freely. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles for email updates.