Within my heart
As I allow my church
To minister to my spirit
I feel the Holy Spirit reaching out
To fill my life with great purpose
Christ gives me happiness
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, March 10, 2013
I am grateful:
1. Mom and I went to church.
2. I talked to Linda and we decided we would meet later for the class.
3. I ate lunch at Dairy Queen, which I had not done in a very long time.
4. I was able to return the Starbella yarn that I could not use.
5. I stayed at church instead of going on the field trip with SCC.
I enjoyed my Sunday, though by now I am quite tired. I hope your day was filled with happiness. Before you move on to something else, I challenge you to use your creativity. Write and engage the world.
As a prompt, pick one of the pictures above and write a poem, story, or journal entry that encompasses the image. I believe you can produce wonderful work. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you will return often, but you might want to subscribe to Chronicles for email updates. Share your comments with me, if you will.