Struggle Of Faith
Comes and I wonder what
One such as I can do,
I want to be open,
To the Lord’s sovereign will
For the rest of my life,
But I feel needy,
To give any witness,
To share in His
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I was able to go to the World Missions Conference today.
2. I met Shaun Groves who works with Compassion International.
3. I am thinking I might be able to sponsor a child sometime in the future.
4. Mom was fine staying home without me.
5. I have my Droid so I can check on Mom when I am out.
6. I may be able to help someone else set up a blog.
7. I am still blogging despite being out all day.
8. I don’t have to process all the email I received today, tonight.
9. My shoes arrived today and they are fairly comfortable.
10. I was able to get Penny to eat, even though Mom had tried and she would not eat.
I had a wonderful Tuesday that challenged me to move forward in faith. I hope your day was equally enjoyable. Try to use your imagination in the creative process and make something of value. It does not have to be perfect, your talent is great enough to engage the world.
As a prompt, write about something you strongly believe in. It could be your faith, a cause, anything that moves your heart and mind. Use your words to reach someone for good purpose. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
I am so glad you took time to read my blog. I hope you will visit again, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles by email for future updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.