Earth Day Poem
Home where aspirations
Can be made real before our eyes
And all necessities are provided
To make our lives comfortable.
We must care for the Earth
For it holds our
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 22, 2013
I am grateful:
1. I woke up from my awful dreams this morning.
2. My sleeping dreams do not define my life.
3. I was persistent about not wanting tests done.
4. Doctor Manocha found I did not have to have tests unless there is a problem.
5. I was able to reset Mom’s stimulator, although it has been years since I have done it.
My Monday started out with terrifying dreams, then reality was a bit troublesome, but I managed to get through the day. I hope your day was less stressful. While you have a few moments to nurture your creativity, take time to make something wonderful to share with the world. I have no doubt that your imagination can produce great things.
As a prompt, write about something you have nearly forgotten, but manage to do anyway. You may create a poem, story, or journal entry and share the link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often, but I encourage you to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to future updates from Chronicles. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave me a comment.